1. This is an in house loan scheme established by BLLAHWU as per the following terms:
· Salary Advance with a minimum amount of P100.00 and a maximum amount of P5000.00 payable from 1 to 3 months.
· Short Term Loans with a minimum amount of P500.00 and a maximum amount
of P10 000.00, payable from 6 to 12 months.
2. We also have a scheme loan with one of the leading banks in the country. The terms are as follows:
· Minimum amount of P12 000.00 and maximum of P500 000.00 payable between 12 to 72 months.
· Minimum loan amount of P75 000.00 and a maximum of P 5 000 000.00, payable between 5 to 25 years.
Auto / Car Loans
· Minimum loan amount of P40 000.00 and a maximum of P 850 000.00, payable between 1 to 72 months.
· This involves a 24 months renewable contract with mobile operators to provide cell phones, airtime and internet as well as laptops to BLLAHWU members.
- Unfair dismissal and retrenchment
- Unfair transfers
- Represention in disciplinary hearings
- Provide guidance and assistance in response to (disciplinary letters, intention to transfer letters e.t.c)
- Represent members in mediations, arbitrations and conciliations
- Represent members during ministerial joint consultatives
- Offers technical advice and guidance on work related issues
- Promotions, progressions and upgrading grievances
- Unfair Labour practice
- Represent members at industrial court, High court and court of appeal
- Development of members through the provision of shop steward training
- Provide constant update to members on emerging industrial relation matters
Became operational in 2016 and the aim being to provide funeral cover to BLLAHWU members. Metropolitan is the underwriter for the funeral scheme.The funeral plan assists members and their families with the costs associated with a funeral.
How Does It Work?
The main insured,their spouse and up to eight(8) of their children will enjoy cover at a flat premium.The insured further has the option to insure their parents/parents-in-law (up to a maximum of four parents) and other dependants,at extra addtional premium.
In the event of the death of an insured person,the policy will pay different claims settlement amounts,based on the age and relationship of the deceased to the main insured.
For more info please click the download button below... and for the Death Application Form please go to our Download page
BLLAHWU also offers short term insurance as per the following :
- Fire Insurance
- Motor insurance
- Contents Insurance
- All risk
- Electronic Equipment
- Goods In Transit
- Public Liability
- Workman's Compensation
- Professional indemnity
The cover is sold at P50.00 per month with cover up to P60.000.
Who Is Covered By The Policy?
- The policy holder
- His/her spouse
- His/her biological children (including legally adopted children) under the age of 21 years
What Is Covered By Legal Expenses Policy?
Legal expenses cover is available to provide cover in criminal,civil and labour matters including the following :
Labour Matters Such As :
- Unfair dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Unfair retrechment
- Underpayment of wages
- Provision of legal advise disciplinary hearing issues
- Provision of legal representation in disciplinary hearings issues where the setup allows employees to be represented by attorneys
- Unfair demotions
- And many more labour related matters
Family Matters Such As :
- Child Custody
- Child Access
- Division of joint estate
- And many more family matters
Criminal Matters Such As :
- Bail application
- Drunk driving
- Causing death by dangerous driving
- Stealing by servant/person employed in public service
- Stock theft
- And many more criminal matters
Civil Matters Such As :
- Breach of contracts
- Debt collection
- Lease agreement drafting
- Syndicates contract drafting
- Memorandum of sale drafting
- Motor vehicle sale agreements
- Cost of repair
To view more of our services go to our Downloads page